VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm not giving you guys area or numbers so nobody gets it before me but I do have a question
Right now I've got an option between a 14 judge or a 17 Gunner, both with equal miles and both with equal parts. Rode a Gunner not long ago and I know the 14 judge is a thorn to some but do they handle and feel about the same?

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Same bike basically, I prefer the Gunners styling

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I would be happy with either one.
Some Judges the pegs were back a bit further, not quite mid pegs but it did lessen the cornering.

I'm seriously thinking about letting some of my bikes go & if that happens a Judge or a Gunner would be in the cross hairs.
Whichever one came up first with the best deal would be my deciding factor.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do like the looks of the Gunner a whole lot more but the way I see it I can get on either before they disappear or I can save up a lot more and get on a fat bob

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
If it were me I'd go Gunner. You should get the one the speaks to you most.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VicVisionBulldog, looks don't speak to me at all, always been function over form. The handling, power, and sound now that spoke volumes and from what I can tell the first two will be the same on both

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
VicVisionBulldog, looks don't speak to me at all, always been function over form. The handling, power, and sound now that spoke volumes and from what I can tell the first two will be the same on both
Both should serve you well. If you like both fine as to looks and style get the best bang for the buck.

I understand what you're saying though. There are many Vision pilots that have one but hate the way it looks. I however am lucky as I love the way it looks. The function of the Vision paired with it's look had me sold the first time I saw one.

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
@TheShakes if you put the @ symbol before a person's handle it will notify them you are speaking to them, or about them.

It also makes it easy to type out the longer handles like mine. When you start typing the name after the @ you'll get a drop down with the names matching what you've started trying that then allows you to select the one you want without having to type it all.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Go with the Cross Country.......... I mean Gunner.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Gunner.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Another vote for the Gunner. Any parts that work on the Highball will work on the Gunner. It's just a Highball with different wheels and low handlebars.

In fact, they only named it the Gunner because who'd buy a bike called the "Lowball"?

• Haha
Reactions: Trout and Nhjosh182
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.