VOG Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to determine what the correct part number is for stage 1 kit with slip-on mufflers, calibration card, k&n filter and vented air box cover for my 2006 KP w/100 cu in. I have been looking to purchase such a kit, but sellers list all different numbers!

Anyone know the correct number, or how to locate it???

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

Go to purepolaris.com and get the correct part number there....then you can find a deal on e-bay or other selling sites
save u some legwork'''

This Stage I Performance Kit will increase the power and performance of the 2006 Vegas™ Kingpin™ Hammer™ or Jackpot™. It includes a K&N air filter, vented air box cover, and a muffler. It also includes EFI recalibration so dealer installation is required. Available for both 49 and 50 state bikes. See your Victory dealer to determine which exhaust is right for your bike - and your area.

Important Regulatory Information

Victory performance kits are designated for racing applications. Each kit is designated with a warning triangle to indicate the restrictions that may apply. Click on the appropriate item number below to review potential regulatory penalties for inappropriate installations of this item.

Item # 2875481 (49 State Bikes)

Item # 2875774 (50 State / California Bikes)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.