VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Nice bike and a nice model too. I see the bike has plenty of extra lighting and some nice bags added.

Reactions: Sanecrazy12

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@Sanecrazy12 Dude, that is the most decked out 'Pin I have ever seen! Very sweet bike. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
I have always liked the look of the Kingpin. :) If I were to buy one I'd set it up just like the Kingin that you recently bought. :headbang: In my opinion, your Kingpin is the best looking Kingpin that I've ever seen. I would also have bought it for the price that you payed for it. The guy that you bought it from really sunk some money into it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have always liked the look of the Kingpin. :) If I were to buy one I'd set it up just like the Kingin that you recently bought. :headbang: In my opinion, your Kingpin is the best looking Kingpin that I've ever seen. I would also have bought it for the price that you payed for it. The guy that you bought it from really sunk some money into it.
In my opinion I believe the Kingpin and its looks inspired all the beautiful baggers Victory came out with.. Just the lines Arlen Ness put with the Kingpin flowed so well it almost had to become a bagger.. I don't think there will ever be another company to beat the looks of the bagger/touring bikes Victory put out from the factory.. The Customs that Cory Ness done will never be topped in my opinion

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
What part of the country are you guys from? There's a pretty good size group getting together in the hill country of Texas in late March.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Victory should have made this a production bike. They would have sold a bunch. Just another missed opportunity by the failed Polaris Co.
I definitely would have bought one!

Reactions: FoFo
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.