VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
haha, I need to be in there, but I don't have facebook and I'm not a female. What can I do?

·
Super Moderator
26,111 Posts
Is my post not allowed?
I don't see why not.

I just wanted to make sure 8Ball saw this as she is a female Vic rider and may be interested. How I tagged her she will be notified I mentioned her here giving her a better chance of seeing it.

·
Super Moderator
26,111 Posts
haha, I need to be in there, but I don't have facebook and I'm not a female. What can I do?
Get yourself the Jenner reduction and open a Facebook account and you're in.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
****less maybe...

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
And let's not forget @V-Ray the latest convert to our little enclave of misfits.

And, HEY! I might wear a pink tu tu , but it's all man underneath. Takes a serious set of coconuts :angel4: to wear one of those.

Not to mention, it makes good camouflage.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
You guys are killing me. I just almost snorted my tea through my nose. I am not on Facebook, but proud to see a good following. Thank you for thinking about me, and can't wait to see many if you shirtless is March.

·
Registered
63 Posts
We have an awesome Female Victory Riders facebook group if any of you are interested in joining. I created it September 11th of this year and we have quite a large membership already. It is a place to offer each other support and encouragement and to grow the number of female victory riders.
You can join here: Log into Facebook | Facebook
What's the name of the page on FB?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
We have an awesome Female Victory Riders facebook group if any of you are interested in joining. I created it September 11th of this year and we have quite a large membership already. It is a place to offer each other support and encouragement and to grow the number of female victory riders.
You can join here: Log into Facebook | Facebook
very nice. need more female vic riders. I would go to the facebook page, but, facebook kicked me off for telling the truth. which was politically incorrect. good luck with your endeavors!, keep the shiney side up!

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
Wow.....all the recent talk of racism and harassment on the Vog. Now this horrific example of gender bias. Not allowed unless we take our shirts off?????? What is it that these ladies do not want us to see? We have never excluded them!!!!! I am so offended!!!!
While I only take my shirt off for those with fists full of dollar bills I offer this.........

Head Eye Cartoon Jaw Mammal

Lest anyone take my stupid post seriously, I hope your male excluded group grows and that the members enjoy themselves. I would love to see a female riding a Vic. That is a site I have yet to behold.

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
Ok MagVic....go ahead and be that way.....I can only assume though, that request only applies to posting on the vog. Just be forewarned that in the few straight aways on the Hill Country ride, my baby moons may be shining in the sun if somehow I can get in front of you.........hehehehehe

Publication Font Beard Photo caption News

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.