VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Kingpin tour that I bought last year low miles great shape but the stock seat was killing my butt after about 75 miles. I'm tall and I knew I needed a new seat but I am just to hard headed. I thought I could get my butt in shape and save a few coins. Long story short, I got the Mustang vintage touring solo seat and I feel like I have a new motorcycle. I can't put into words how satisfied I am, thinking I will keep the Pin a few more years.

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Love to see a pic of the bike with the new seat !

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts
Besides massage to motor by KEVINX, see signature, Mustang seat was a winner for longer rides....also floorboards and MRA Vario windshield :icon_thumleft:

As stated above...add pic please:worthless:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, Here are some pictures of the new seat. I had to lose my passenger seat but that isn't a big deal wife doesn't ride. At work we have a machine shop and I am
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant
having one of the guys make me a polished plate for an extra bag where the seat used to be. I can't wait for them to be finished.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Changed my jackpot seat to a drag specialties and was instantly better , It was deeper and supported my lower back and looks good to .

Reactions: CPT PYRO

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
You want to perfect that riding position get yourself a removable backrest, then you'll be complaining about how small the gas tank is because of how often you have to stop to fill it. :)

·
Premium Member
14,203 Posts

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
All I can speak to is personal experience. I know when I put the backrest on my KPT it was like a night and day change for how far I could comfortably ride. My back was a mess back then, but even on the new XC I'm thinking about putting one on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.