VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these old pictures of me in High School. This is Byron MX track in Byron Illinois. Wow i was actually skinny once !

you can view larger in gallery. ( i think)

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
I'm jealous I was living in a cheep motel in the 90's and there was a flood all of my old pictures and high school year book were destroyed.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well these are pictures of pictures so they are not the best quality. And other than only one more that i didnt post, this is all i have left.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The class i raced was 125cc "B" here in Illinois, (at least back then) the classes went by cc size and experience. "A" being the really fast probably going to turn pro guys, then B, C and D Usually when i raced we started 40 bikes at a time. And your finishing position was based on how you finished in 2 heats (motos). On this day i had a 3rd place and a 4th place moto which left me with a 3rd place trophy overall for the day. I still have the trophy on a shelf in my garage.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Ok I'm gonna play too! This isn't motorocycling, but I used to twirl baton at the 49er games when they still played at Kesar Stadium. I earned pocket money teaching baton one day a week instead of babysitting.

Here's a goofy pic of me when I was 9 yrs old. I was a member of the Capital Cadets. Dang I hated that stupid hat thing! At least we wore sneakers and not cruel majorette boots! LOLOL

Don't laugh too hard LOL

NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXT..................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.