1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@CrazyDiavelRider Whatup, man! Long time brother. LOL! I figured. I just came to the conclusion that the radio just plain sucks except to listen to ballgames on the AM band. I run an iPod and listen to music that way.

·
Registered
150 Posts
@CrazyDiavelRider Whatup, man! Long time brother. LOL! I figured. I just came to the conclusion that the radio just plain sucks except to listen to ballgames on the AM band. I run an iPod and listen to music that way.
Yes Think it's more the radio. I tried several different antennas, even an external one. And no better. I agree use another source.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My 2010 doesn't even have an AM band.I've tried to get in to the settings but theres no setting I can find to add AM.
Anyone?
Are you sure? Mine is also a 2010, and switching input it rolls over: FM, AM, OM, AUX (or IPOD/IPhone)

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Mine is AM, FM, WX, AUX. I suspect if there's no AM, something got messed up in the firmware, might have to contact NTouch in that case, see what they say. Does your mode button scroll through the rest of them ok?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is AM, FM, WX, AUX. I suspect if there's no AM, something got messed up in the firmware, might have to contact NTouch in that case, see what they say. Does your mode button scroll through the rest of them ok?
Instead of WX, my bike has AM. Perhaps cause it's a European Version? Yes, it scrolls perfect

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
I wasn't aware they did anything different with the radio for EU bikes. I knew about the side-stand switch, handlebar lock and the headlight marker lamp but that's about it. Does Europe have weather band?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wasn't aware they did anything different with the radio for EU bikes. I knew about the side-stand switch, handlebar lock and the headlight marker lamp but that's about it. Does Europe have weather band?
We haven't side-stand switch (at least the 2010 version), we have handlebar lock, ¿What's the headlight marker lamp?, no, we dont have weather band!
Hav you checked following: go to the Polaris website, look after your owner manuals, you can download the verion for US Bikes and the one for INLT bikes, so you can check the differences in the radios, and you can also check if your bike lacks anything !

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I had a CCT in Indonesia and the radio reception was just so so bad, so I bought a second hand i-pot thingy.... changed the speakers for better quality also just from a car stereo shop, twice the weight same size....

Yes side stand switch on all models
Yes handlebars lock
Yes AM / FM and more

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.