VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if everyone out there with fat tire bikes would be willing to show me pics so that I might be able to see what the difference between a Pirrelli 240 night dragon a dunlop 250 and a Metz xxl 260 looks like mounted on their bikes?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I was wondering if everyone out there with fat tire bikes would be willing to show me pics so that I might be able to see what the difference between a Pirrelli 240 night dragon a dunlop 250 and a Metz xxl 260 looks like mounted on their bikes?
Stock dunflop 250 is wider, but i took it off before it was finished, thats just dangerous slidder and slide in wet corners

Then i bought 3 metzlers, 260 there ok, twice better then dunflop 250

They say Bridgestone is even beter or Avon but i couldnt buy that here, hell they say Shinko is even better then dunflop

Also i run stainless steel offroad beads inside my tires ... much easier than DYNA beads

I had a night draggon 90/90-22 on the front and loved it, now a metz 160/60-18 on my front Jackpot

So if you like to ride that jackpot tben put anything BUT dunlop

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
View attachment 506941

my bike is on the right .... I have a Pirelli Night Dragon 240 .... the other 2 have Dunlop 250's .

I have run a Metz 260 2x ... the profile is a bit rounder , so it doesn't look as wide as the Dunlop 250.

regardless ... they are all close ....and the riding improvement with the Pirelli 240 far out ways any looks difference .... to me at least.

Peter

Reactions: 2008Jackpot

·
Registered
5,092 Posts

Reactions: 2008Jackpot
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.