VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any body know if there are complete kits out there for victorys yet? I don't mean pieces and parts and trying to fabricate stuff. I mean whole kits.

·
Registered
70 Posts
if u use the search (top left hand corner) at deranged choppers and type in 300 tire kits. the info u are looking for is there and pricing. the kit is cheep, but u have to buy a new rear 10.5 wheel and tire. the kits are for jackpots and hammers.
hope this helps you out.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Come on filbey! Pieces and parts are much more fun to put together!?!?!?!?!

In all seriousness, it truly is a waste of money to get fat with a "kit"...

After all, if your gather all the parts (which isn't much) to make your own fat tire roll and lay it out beside an out of the box kiton the ground, there's NO difference except for the 15 minutes of welded brackets.

Don't get me wrong, custom conquest and oldskool chopper kits look great, but if you are going to have to assemble it yourself - save your extra money for beer with a few days on ebay.

Keep us up to date with whichever you go with... love to see the pics. -sa

·
Registered
46 Posts

2009 Arlen Ness Streamliner

SAVE BIG DURING THE WINTER CLEARANCE, ORIG $46,995, NOW $5,000 SAVINGS! A stretched Y2K frame with the rubber-mounted S&S 124" motor, and a super long, super low profile. THIS ONE RIDES SO COMFORTABLY, YOU'LL FORGET YOU'RE ON A CUSTOM CHOPPER. BAKER 6-spd RSD tranny. Black anodized Ness Evil 7 wheels are 8.5" X 18 in back wrapped in an Avon 300mm tire. Front is a 23" w/ Avon 130mm tire. Built to ride DISTANCE in comfort and style. Here's your chance to own a legend!​
Our Price: $41,995
Stock: #​
Ness Sales Contact Info:

Phone: 925.479.6300
Email:[email protected]

Bikes For Sale

Ness Production choppers
Victory Motorcycle
Big Dog Motorcycles
BMC Bobbers
Pre Owned Bikes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.