VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
OneThumb said:
spider said:
" Fuel it ! " makes more sense when there's a video, just looks weird written as a tag line.
Good video, I think !
You Think?
Just Because it wasn't ALL BLACK!!!!!
The cherry pin is sweet, saw one at Peak the other day, and my bike is " not " all black, she has a little chrome and a lot of dirt ! :)

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
spider said:
OneThumb said:
spider said:
" Fuel it ! " makes more sense when there's a video, just looks weird written as a tag line.
Good video, I think !
You Think?
The cherry pin is sweet, saw one at Peak the other day, and my bike is " not " all black, she has a little chrome and a lot of dirt ! :)
;-)

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Boy! She is a lot prettier than Andy :)

I hope they keep that bike in the line.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

The Godfather of all cruisers...like that!
Only thing that changed from 2009 is the color badge and black stingray wheels instead of brushed/polished aluminum. Glad I got the 2009!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
spider said:
OneThumb said:
spider said:
Good video, I think !
You Think?
Chrome & a little dirt always add that custom touch. Makes it personal!!!
LOL!!!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

BellesAZ said:
I fall in love all over again every time I see the Kingpin! I'm really happy with my KP.

Does anyone know if you can add the Trunk to the low with a solo seat?
I wouls say yes. The trunk mounts behind the side rails. If you are going to switch over to a Mustang seat you will find your rack behind your seat will not fit properly cause the Mustang seat sit further back than the stock seat. You will need a solo rack that will be compatable with the Mustang seat. What I do is mount the passenger seat with a backrest when traveling then mount a travel pack to the backrest and the pack then rests on the passengers seat. The Mustang seat is still one of the best improvements for the KP.

·
Registered
224 Posts
OneThumb said:
BellesAZ said:
I fall in love all over again every time I see the Kingpin! I'm really happy with my KP.

I wouls say yes. The trunk mounts behind the side rails. If you are going to switch over to a Mustang seat you will find your rack behind your seat will not fit properly cause the Mustang seat sit further back than the stock seat. You will need a solo rack that will be compatable with the Mustang seat. What I do is mount the passenger seat with a backrest when traveling then mount a travel pack to the backrest and the pack then rests on the passengers seat. The Mustang seat is still one of the best improvements for the KP.
Darn, really? I'll have to keep that in mind when and if I decide to go with the Mustang. Right now, I have a piece of luggage that lays flat on the luggage rack and it is snugged down with a velcro strap - plus I use a couple of bungee's just for added security.
My husband has the same set up as you. He has the Tombstone bag and it doubles as a nice backrest as well.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
BellesAZ said:
OneThumb said:
BellesAZ said:

Darn, really? I'll have to keep that in mind when and if I decide to go with the Mustang. Right now, I have a piece of luggage that lays flat on the luggage rack and it is snugged down with a velcro strap - plus I use a couple of bungee's just for added security.
My husband has the same set up as you. He has the Tombstone bag and it doubles as a nice backrest as well.
As I said the Mustang seat is one of the best improvements you can make on the KP, you started with the best (a KP) now just make it better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.