VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks Andy,

I've been looking around on the internet trying to find as many videos on these new Victory cross bikes as possible but so far there aren't all that many unfortunately. This one is pretty good, I wish that they'd keep the camera on the bike a lot more though.

I'd like to see a good quality video of the Cross Roads with its windshield removed, you just know that this bike will look awesome minus the windshield!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

Humbucker said:
Thanks Andy,

I've been looking around on the internet trying to find as many videos on these new Victory cross bikes as possible but so far there aren't all that many unfortunately. This one is pretty good, I wish that they'd keep the camera on the bike a lot more though.

I'd like to see a good quality video of the Cross Roads with its windshield removed, you just know that this bike will look awesome minus the windshield!
No video, but I found this pic

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for that, actually I had already seen that pic and it is a good one. I'd like to see it from different angles though. It would be neat if you could get the 360 degree video for the Cross Roads on the Victory website to lose the windshield and turn the bike around.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
It's a good video for explaining the bike, but a little more info about the frame, aftermarket parts and taking pieces off, putting them on would make it a great video.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Kingpin05 said:
really don't like the big black air dam or whatever on the front. Love to have that engine in my 05 Kingpin though!
That's not air dam, that's frame if we're looking at the same thing. I'm not sure the new cast aluminum frame is such a good thing. The wife & I sat on a cr a few months ago and were both unimpressed, maybe a test ride would would change our minds. Maybe unimpressed is too strong a word but the difference in price after trading in our low mi Vegas combined with the higher interest rate made up our minds.

Chas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.