VOG Forum banner

Express bike wash

893 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  jwfuchs1 
#1 ·
De Castel Inc.

Not sure if I'm posting this link right. Hope it works.

#3 ·
Bring it! :D yeah!

#5 ·
No thanks. High pressure h2o and electrical issues go hand in hand. Washing a hot bike also not a great idea imho. If you don't want to do it yourself, hire a hot babe in a bikini, my .02.

#7 ·
Interesting concept but NO.

#8 ·
as much as I hate washing my bike (its like opening a can of worms ) I would run my babe through that. way to many exposed or vulnerable electrical components . I like the hot babe & bikini idea but I'm guessin that's outta my price range. :-(

#9 ·
as much as I hate washing my bike (its like opening a can of worms ) I would run my babe through that. way to many exposed or vulnerable electrical components . I like the hot babe & bikini idea but I'm guessin that's outta my price range. :-(
I have ridden my vision in monsoons for hours on end, had it left out in rain storms at the dealership, and the only thing that has been a problem for the last three years was, I had a little rust on the electronic "connectors" of the emergency flashers, which were easily cleaned off, or replaced I can't remember, and now they work fine. So in my opinion the Vision is very water resistant, even my speakers have remained intact and perfectly functional through all that. :)

Reactions: mister-g
#11 ·
I would personally try this because I don't care for washing my own bike or have the money to pay for hot babes to do it. I think it would work to have one at local hangout spots. Go in for lunch come back out bike should be cool enough to get washed. I've ridden with a water soaked saddle many times so not an issue for me. Wait another 5-10 minutes and get back on your journey.

I'm one of the few that also rides in the rain and have never had an electrical issue beside my Corbin nearly catching fire (that's another story).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.