1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire Auto part Vehicle
Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Just got finished wrapping my exhaust, I know it's pretty much purely cosmetic and my pipes life will be shortened. But with that being said I think it came out pretty good. Had to take off exhaust due to leak so I scratched up the trask heat shields pretty good . So I figured screw it I'll wrap em ! Oh and since the exhaust was all the way out of the way why not Lloydz timing wheel? So now I'm done for now,at least that's what I'm telling the ol' lady .

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Do a Google search and you'll find several places have them to make sure you get the best price or maybe find a preferred vendor.

Motorcycle Snap On Reservoir Cover Rear Brake For All Victory

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I always liked the look of exhaust wrap, if the pipes are stainless, why would it shorten the life of pipes?

I don't like the looks of that brake cover, last time I just to a rattle can cap and made it fit, looked perfect, it "flew" off but it did look very nice....

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Trask two into one exhaust is not stainless.Guess it will be another reason to get another exhaust a little earlier. Maybe ground pounders hmmm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.