VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I see one on my XC...1700 Miles...

Error code 255...

Anyone?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked up on google and it seems to be "injector" but it is a bit blurr picture online, hope someone can confirm
Thanks...I guess I didn't look hard enough because I also google it but didn't find anything!

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Thanks...I guess I didn't look hard enough because I also google it but didn't find anything!
I found a page of the workshop manual, but it was blurr on my phone, so you have to check ...

If it is the injector then it could mean your
1. Battery is going bad
2. The injector connector needs to unclick and click again
3. Dont worry injectors dont fail on victories

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a page of the workshop manual, but it was blurr on my phone, so you have to check ...

1. Battery is going bad
Thank you.,,I'll have to have it checked ASAP!

·
Registered
820 Posts

1. Battery is going bad
Dude if my injectors go out I am coming to your house to fix it. Last person to say something like that cost me $450 on a new charcoal canister for my FJ. LOL

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Dude if my injectors go out I am coming to your house to fix it. Last person to say something like that cost me $450 on a new charcoal canister for my FJ. LOL
Most time diesel injectors go "bad" after a TON of running hours coz of high pressure and bad fuel ....

But petrol engines are low pressure

Anyway ... Maybe it is not a 255 = injector code ? I could not read it on my blur screen ...

And again low voltage will trow a code for an injector ...

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have the shop manual for 2012-2013 Cross Country and that error code isn't in it. Guess the 2017 is different.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Nice find ... Thank you
Welcome !!. That is what we do on the Vog, is try to help. For some reason that number (255) jarred my memory and I knew I seen it another discussion/thread. May not be the issue, but it's worth a shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.