VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looks like an Arlen Ness cap turn it counter clockwise, will take several turns to remove,

Reactions: lou8700

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Get something rubberized you can press on top of it for a better grip. A tacky riding glove may work.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I didn't answer back. We got it, filled up and got back on the road. Must have gotten put on tight plus possible pressure from the gas.

Another guy at the gas station tried to help and couldn't get it either. We ended up putting a rag around a piece of wood and tapping it free.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Sorry I didn't answer back. We got it, filled up and got back on the road. Must have gotten put on tight plus possible pressure from the gas.

Another guy at the gas station tried to help and couldn't get it either. We ended up putting a rag around a piece of wood and tapping it free.
Whauw, nice that it worked, isnt that someting, gascap suck, ha ha, happy you got it off

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Mine doesn't stick at all, anytime at all..... I just lift the flap, insert the provided key and voila it opens up..... :angel4: View attachment 498443

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.