VOG Forum banner

E-Mails that state I have a 'Message'?

3865 40
Does anyone else receive e-mails from 'TheVOG.net' that state they have a message, then follow the link but the inbox on thevog.net says "No Messages"? This has happened to me a couple times. Not sure if a message is posted but then deleted, or I'm doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Yes, a few Members received that notification. It was a "foiled" attempt at spamming the Members with unsolicited advertisements.

Nothing to worry about and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
it was a fake? dangit, here I thought I was going to get a job working part time at home making 10's of thousands of dollars.

sigh.

·
Registered
9 Posts

redpin04 said:
it was a fake? dangit, here I thought I was going to get a job working part time at home making 10's of thousands of dollars.

sigh.
Yeh and your first check is in the mail, and it's from the bank of Nigeria, I think I put a few extra 000000's on it just because I like you. BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Actually - I emailed & contacted "Dataen." That's just a web pen name. We went out to dinner. She wore a "meat dress!!" Yeah!!! Nothing like dressing for dinner!!! I can't decide - where's the beef????

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.