VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently posted a thread on getting cams done. Me and a friend pulled the trigger and he took our vics to bfp garage in Arizona. Great price, installed them both same day very quickly, and a super nice guy. Just need to find someone on the west coast that dyno tunes, any recommendations? Right now just has a general map on it but we all know tuning is best. We're in Vegas but all for riding 500-600 mi in whatever direction.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
If you can't find someone local, you could always contact @NOEMTZ and make the switch to Maximus. Just an option.

Reactions: NOEMTZ

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dyno Centers | Dynojet

Las Vegas Dyno-Tech LLC
831 SOUTH MAIN ST
Las Vegas, NV, 89101
Tel: 702-644-9412

Cycle Tune
5115 Dean Martin Dr., Suite 408
Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Tel: 702-625-7245
www.cycletunelv.com

Fastline Performance
4375 W Reno Ave Suite 1
Las Vegas, NV, 89118
Tel: 702-776-7223
www.fastlinetuning.com

My Garage Sin City
4851 W. Hacienda Ave. Suite2
Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Tel: 702-445-4841
www.mygaragesincity.com

Start making some calls....
Scheduled up with dyno tech. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sure do. Have the wheel, filter, pcv, cams, 1/4 turn and v and h exhaust
Sounds like you are good to go! Make sure to post your results in the Dyno thread!

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
@JustinM88 did BFP not have a recommendation for anyone in the Phx area? Or were you not around long enough to have that done. Seems odd that a place would install cams, but not be able to get you to a dyno.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
@JustinM88 did BFP not have a recommendation for anyone in the Phx area? Or were you not around long enough to have that done. Seems odd that a place would install cams, but not be able to get you to a dyno.
Seems we don't have any good Dyno tuners in a town this size....Brad from BFP doesn't have a Dyno.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Seems like a lot of guys that don't live near a good tuner get the Maximus and have it tuned remotely.
The PCV and timing wheel are great. You just need to have it tuned.
I rode 2k miles for my tune.
TVS.
It's all in what you want, they both do basically the same thing.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Seems we don't have any good Dyno tuners in a town this size....Brad from BFP doesn't have a Dyno.
looks like AMP moto works is still around, they just changed their name to Reparte Volace Reparto Veloce - Google Search

they did good work on my dyno tune....but I did have to leave the bike with them for a week.

I took a bit from @Half_Crazy and did some googling to the DynoJet website. They list a few places in the valley.
Dyno Centers | Dynojet

Reactions: vindex1963
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.