VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, does anyone use the driving lights that were sold by the Arizona victory dealer used for the victory police bikes. I have a set and the other day one of the bulbs burned out. Can anyone help with pointing me in the right direction on what size bulb I need to replace it and where i can find it. I took the light apart and it looks like the entire light bulb is one piece. Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have some in my bike, but i dont know how to post pictures here...
and yes... i know what you are thinking..... my brother did my profile pic

·
Registered
379 Posts
hello all, does anyone use the driving lights that were sold by the Arizona victory dealer used for the victory police bikes. I have a set and the other day one of the bulbs burned out. Can anyone help with pointing me in the right direction on what size bulb I need to replace it and where i can find it. I took the light apart and it looks like the entire light bulb is one piece. Thanks
I use them but I have the vertical LED style. Do you have the old round style?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine are the round ones that mount with the turn signals. I like them, but can't seem to figure out how to change the bulbs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I changed the bulbs on my wife's auxiliary driving lights to LEDs; they work great> I will take a look and see if I can find the brand/size

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I know the round lights that came on the standard Victory light bar with the XR classic had a itty-bitty set screw at the bottom of the outer chrome ring. You simply remove that screw and then you have access to bulbs. I think I replaced two bulbs prior to saying goodbye to my 2012 XR classic in September of 2014.

I am not sure if the Victory Police light bar functions the same way, but thought I would share my experience with similar lights.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Mine are the round ones that mount with the turn signals. I like them, but can't seem to figure out how to change the bulbs.
Ok, I'm not sure about those. Unfortunately Victory Police went out with the Victory announcement. The agencies with the police bikes are screwed with warranty, parts and support as it relates to the police equipment. Victory Police has the phones shut down and no contacts available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.