VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ride a 2012 Victory Vision, it has almost 40,000 miles on it, never had a lick of trouble with it, has always run perfectly...

Just came back from a trip, unpacked the bike, then was going to move it, and it would not start. Normally I can hear the fuel pump pressurize when I turn the key but this time it made no sound. All the lights came on, all the gages lit up, but no sound. Could this be a fuse, or a relay that is dead? I found it strange that it was working all week when I was on my trip, rode about 2,200 miles pulled into the garage and unpacked the bike, turned the key to move it... nothing.

Looked at the fuse panel, and you can't tell if anything is blown. Anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
By chance did you bump the kill switch?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boy do I feel stupid now! Yes that is exactly what I must have done! I guess I have never done this before with this bike. We use to do this all the time to prank our fellow riders, but I guess that prank got old years ago. Now I just did it to myself.

Thanks Trout, I'm on the road again!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Been there. Done that. Thanks for making me not feel so all alone. Be happy for the easy fix.

• Haha
Reactions: Klaasic

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
How do you think I knew to ask that question?

Back when I was pulling wrenches when somebody did a tune up & went to wash his hands we pull the coil wire or steal the rotor. He would get in the car & it wouldn't start.
One time I did a clutch job & went to lunch the bastids stole the drive shaft!!!
Got in the truck, started it up, put in gear & let out the clutch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.