1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Have you seen my signature pics? :hihi:

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
My wind is better because of the sleek lines of my magnum....The massive amount of metal flake causes a confluence of wind And energy that propels my motorcycle to amazing speeds without the drag effect .

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I appreciate all riders as they are on two wheels and that's what I appreciate. I've ridden and owned a number of different bikes due to circumstances or preferences. Am I partial to my Vic now? Absolutely. Do I think it's a better machine than other bikes? Yes! Do I care what others ride? Nope!

·
Premium Member
14,202 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
I agree. I don't care what you ride and never have. If you ride safely and have fun doing it I don't care what you ride.... I'll ride with you.

• Winner
Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Wind is the same but not the feeling.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Depends on how much buffeting you get coming from up under the fairing!!

Two things: I can always find something cool about any bike I see--even a Harley (paint or some other custom accessory). Rat bikes are especially neat because of the work someone put into it.

Also, because you've set yourself free from your cage.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I'm usually the oddball in the group I ride with. I have an Indian and a Victory. Every single one of them has a Harley.

• Winner
Reactions: FoFo and Flyboy

·
Registered
17,970 Posts
My wind is better because of the sleek lines of my magnum....The massive amount of metal flake causes a confluence of wind And energy that propels my motorcycle to amazing speeds without the drag effect .
Same experience as with my Mother of Pearl white as we know by scientific experiment that Black is the slowest color
My wind's hotter than your wind
My wind's hotter than yours
My wind's hotter
Cause I'm in Arizona
My wind's hotter than yours.
But it is a dry heat... Now 100 degrees at 100% humidity, now that is hot and needng gills.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.