VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many posts here and have seen many opinions that may differ from my own, does this give me the right to " insult, degrade, tell others that their view is not as important than mine ? " NO !
Do I have the right to ***** and complain about things ? YES !
I am just really " sick and tired " of seeing people on this site who believe that we are " all " stupid people that cannot make a personal choice on our own.
Our forefathersfought for our freedoms, whether that be " freedom of speech ", " freedom of religion " , " freedom of choice " .
Yes, I have the " freedom " to not read a post, but, I choose to not sit back and accept that " freedom of speech " means " freedom to be a jackass ! "
Please feel free to " Berade me, yell at me, call me names, insult me, have a hissy fit, tell me " my bike sucks ! ( only if you really " own " one ! )
Tell me I do not matter, tell me I do !
This post is for all who feel the need to insult, complain, *****, whatever, fill yer boots, have fun, just " PLEASE " keep the insults out of the mainstream posts, I for one am sick of reading them.
Have a great day !!!

·
Registered
368 Posts

I am just a casual reader of this website so I dont know if you have specific posts that you are referring to....but either way, why take things so seriously on a "for-fun" website dedicated to Victory motorcycles and people who like to ride them? Freedom of speech goes both ways, not just the way the individual person would like it to.
I'm not directing this comment to you Spider, it is meant for everyone. I guess I dont understand why people get so worked up.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hmmm, what is that all about. Though I am just a site participant,,,,you have a right to your opinion. Some are just a little more opinionated than others about certain subjects. Take a deep breath and enjoy the site for what you like about it and don't fret over others opinions. Just be sure to express yours!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MsportRJ said:
You're a big stinky and your bike sucks.........
Sorry, I just had to. LOL
" Thats " what i'm talkin bout !!!
Have a little fun, this post is to " abuse " me :)
Save your sarcasm and insults for me !!!
Keep the " crap ", insults, off the main, voice your opinions, just come over here to " abuse" and " belittle " and " insult ", I can take it, or just not read it !

·
Registered
834 Posts

Ya Spider I was going to say something about sticks and stones but then I looked at the front of my bike.
It was only a small rock you say!
Yes but if we had been going 20MPH faster and it had hit a ft higher and 7 inches to the left it could have taken my eye out. Makes me soil my Depends every time I re live the incident.

·
Registered
457 Posts

Ah, there's my old buddy spider... Well, that took you long enough. I almostassumed you fell of your bike somewhere. From the looks of it, without a helmet.
Freedom of speech goes both ways. But as always, it's freedom of speech,.... but only for those who agree with you apparently...
Oh, and Americans are among the last in line to teach me anything about freedom. Freedom of religion? You are joking right, people don't even get elected into public office if they don't mention 'god' at least 30 times in every speech. Just imagineif he were an atheist, hell and doom would come over you. Let alone possibly muslim (which he isn't, and you know who I'm refering to). Not to mention the 'freedom' issues of abortion, euthanasia, and marriage... Anything else?

·
Registered
671 Posts
AS I HAVE LEARNED OVER THE YEARS IS NOT TO SWEAT THE SMALL THINGS IN LIFE BECAUSE LIFE IS WAY TO SHORT AS IT IS AND TO GET CONSUMED BY MEANING LESS THINGS !! GOD MADE US INDIVDUALS AND TO FORM OUR OWN PERSONALITYS IT IS OUR JOBS TO ACCEPT THAT !!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rider_eu said:
Ah, there's my old buddy spider... Well, that took you long enough. I almostassumed you fell of your bike somewhere. From the looks of it, without a helmet.
Freedom of speech goes both ways. But as always, it's freedom of speech,.... but only for those who agree with you apparently...
Oh, and Americans are among the last in line to teach me anything about freedom. Freedom of religion? You are joking right, people don't even get elected into public office if they don't mention 'god' at least 30 times in every speech. Just imagineif he were an atheist, hell and doom would come over you. Let alone possibly muslim (which he isn't, and you know who I'm refering to). Not to mention the 'freedom' issues of abortion, euthanasia, and marriage... Anything else?
There you are, thanks for comin to ***** at me, I was waiting.
Now if you can just stop and read this comment, you might not be as pissed at me as you seem.
I think you are a very smart person, I think you are way more schooled in what's goin on out there in certian things than me, seriously, you are more word smart than me, by a mile.
I just do not understand your need to insult others, why you need to put people down if they do not agree with you, I do read your posts, you have a lot to say that is not all bad, just sometimes you come across as an arrogant ass who's **** does'nt smell, of course, this is " my " opinion.
All i'm tryin to do here is to lighten people up, have some fun, come to this post, crap all over me and anyone else who dares to comment on this thread, just chill a little in the main forum, your opinion matters, like andy says, we do not have to agree, but just try to lay off the " I'm right- you suck ! " attitude.
And if you don't, oh well, I can read, pass by, or just ride my motorcycle.
When and if you ride, ride safe, full gear or not for I do not care what you wear or what you ride, only that you ride safe, have fun, and meet friends along the way. Later, spider.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bobbyg said:
Ya Spider I was going to say something about sticks and stones but then I looked at the front of my bike.
It was only a small rock you say!
Yes but if we had been going 20MPH faster and it had hit a ft higher and 7 inches to the left it could have taken my eye out. Makes me soil my Depends every time I re live the incident.
Honest bob, I was throwin that ballbearing at that cage that cut me off !
Just your windshield was so damn big the car swerved behind you for cover, good choice in my mind. LOL

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Now wait just as minute here spider, I dont recall insults directed at people. It has been said several times in several ways the way people feel about certain, let me rephrase, EVERYTHING out there in the world. In this case people gave their opinions on a subject that clearly has many views. (as almost all subjects)
And here is something i hate to say because i love to hate Rider (LOL) but i agree when he directed a comment towards you saying, basically freedome of speech is ok as ling as they agree with you. I have all the respect in the world for Anyone with an opinion, but please respect everyone else for their thoughts as well. I had said in one of my posts, that we just need to agree that we disagree. Thats all. I worry for eveyone else out there. If they choose something differently than me i might shake my head and wonder, "What the heck are they thinking". But that is their choice, and i might give them my opinion on my beliefs, but i will also respect their rights to do as they choose.
Reading quite a few of your posts, i believe you are of the opinion that its your way and thats the end of it. Please give us the same respect that you wish us to give you. Do unto others as it were.
If someone wants to go out and jump off a cliff thats fine with me, however before they jump i might tell them to put on a helmet, but thats just me.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clubford00 said:
Now wait just as minute here spider, I dont recall insults directed at people. It has been said several times in several ways the way people feel about certain, let me rephrase, EVERYTHING out there in the world. In this case people gave their opinions on a subject that clearly has many views. (as almost all subjects)
And here is something i hate to say because i love to hate Rider (LOL) but i agree when he directed a comment towards you saying, basically freedome of speech is ok as ling as they agree with you. I have all the respect in the world for Anyone with an opinion, but please respect everyone else for their thoughts as well. I had said in one of my posts, that we just need to agree that we disagree. Thats all. I worry for eveyone else out there. If they choose something differently than me i might shake my head and wonder, "What the heck are they thinking". But that is their choice, and i might give them my opinion on my beliefs, but i will also respect their rights to do as they choose.
Reading quite a few of your posts, i believe you are of the opinion that its your way and thats the end of it. Please give us the same respect that you wish us to give you. Do unto others as it were.
If someone wants to go out and jump off a cliff thats fine with me, however before they jump i might tell them to put on a helmet, but thats just me.
Again, are you reading what this post is about ?
It is " not " about " me " or my opinions, it is about " having an opinion " and " not " calling people names.
Did I screw up on the translation ?

·
Registered
554 Posts

HEY SPIDER!! your bike doesn't suck! You do! HAHAHA!! Your bike can't help the fact that it can't keep up with mine. You just have to take your pink dress off and twist n hold the throttle open a little longer b4 grabing the next gear!! Whats that? Ow I almost forgot you ride a automatic. Well it might as well be one seeing that you don't shift outa 3rd gear. YOU PUSSY!! Rider P U oughta eat you for dinner!! hahahahahahahaha you asked for it and so you got it even if its not the truth!! WOW I feel better now. How bout you? OMG I can't seem to stop laughing at your post hear HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Yes ! when you say "I" am sick and tired.....lada da
You make it about YOU when YOU are sick and tired of anything.
It seems that you are thinking that opinions are aimed towards you.

The most intelligent statement i ever heard once a long time ago was

"Opinions are like Assholes, Everybody has one"

So therefore lets just agree everyone has a right to say what they want and agree or disagree with what they want, and lets go raise a pint for Gods sake.
(oops sorry rider for some theory of creations sake)

·
Registered
834 Posts

I read a research paper the other day that said 1 in 10 deaths are directly attributable to sexual activity.
I'm goin out right now to get me a snell helmet and a full body condom.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Clubford00 said:
Yes ! when you say "I" am sick and tired.....lada da
You make it about YOU when YOU are sick and tired of anything.
It seems that you are thinking that opinions are aimed towards you
No, I know when things are directed towards me, all I was saying was to " relax ", take a pill, stop calling people names, rider-eu has been callin me and other people names for months now, so finally I said. enough !
Have your opinion, Clubford you are a smart man, I am not trying to push my opinion, only if my opinion is to " STOP " the name calling, even if it's not towards me, but to everyone else.
I enjoy a good debate, I like to discuss, I like to hear other peoples views even if they are not the same as mine, but if I do not agree with you, does that mean your an a$$hole ? NO !
It means we are different, and that is good !
Please try to see past the " him vs me " and understand what is happening.
If you cannot, then " I'm an a$$," and i'm ok with that !

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.