VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, getting a new seat for my husband Jackpot Ness and we called arlen and victory and they said the Ness fender and the Vegas jackpot are the same. We were looking at the Corbin website and they say none of their seats fit the Ness series. How can this be? Corbin claims the Ness fender is different. Anyone know if this is true? Or is corbin wrong. And if you have a Corbin on your Ness what do you have?!

Please and Thank you.

P.s. not looking for just front. Looking for dual touring for passenger and backrest.

·
Registered
417 Posts
corbin wrong . have this corbin seat for my jackpot i have the rear backrest for my better half comfy seat but the drivers seat is a little wide but you soon get used to it . ness are the same fittings as jackpot

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
The most comfortable seat for the passenger would be the Corbin I attached in the thread earlier , the backrest would be a must for comfort not shown in the pic. That's why I ended up buying 5 seats for my jackpot , to keep my better half happy she loves it . The corbin is the most expensive seat though .

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ness bikes are the same as jackpot except for the paint job and the bling .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.