Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition with NEW Plug & Play Easy Install ONLY $199.00!! | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Digital Guard Dawg Keyless Ignition with NEW Plug & Play Easy Install ONLY $199.00!!

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by GuardDawg, Oct 13, 2015.

1. GuardDawg

GuardDawg Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    08 Hammer
    Hello friends! We wanted to thank you for making this another great year by doing something really special and the timing couldn’t be better for Victory owners. Our newest version of the Keyless Ignition for Victory is completely Plug & Play!!! It installs in under 30 minutes by simply plugging into your bikes existing ignition factory connectors… without cutting any wires!

Click the link to get details on our NEW Plug & Play Keyless Ignition: Digital Guard Dawg - Keyless Motorcycle Ignitions - Plud & Play

Limited quantities available. Call us today (887) 246-5395.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. slej

slej Well-Known Member

'17 Magnum, 03 Vegas, 09 Jackpot, 2016 Slingshot
    Dawg,

Placing an order via your website now. I wanted to point out the typo in your post first though....No one is going to be able to reach you by dialing (887) 246-5395. I believe you wanted (877) 246-5395.

Best Regards,
    Slej

3. SubDude

SubDude Well-Known Member

16 Chieftain Silver Smoke
    I think I'll be getting one!

I have a dumb question though - What keeps someone else from buying this new setup and steeling my bike in "under 30 mintues"?

4. tree1979

tree1979 Well-Known Member

2007 Victory Kingpin
    Go on eBay and get an ignition switch and key and you can do the same thing. Scary how easy it is if you know what you're doing.

5. SubDude

Usually I am not a conspiracy theorist, but after watching the videos I just thought why couldn't someone else do the same thing to my bike and take it. Ah Hell, it's insured right!

6. SubDude

Which T harness selection does one make for a 14 XC? The Victory harness selection choices are "2004-2015 cruisers and baggers" and "All 2010-2015 touring models". I have added almost everything on my XC from a XCT, including a trunk, so I am a little confused by the choices.

7. spence

spence Active Member

2011 Cross Roads Custom
    The bike yes, but make sure you list any add-ons too or they may not cover them. The deductible will sux as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rewindguy

Rewindguy Active Member

2014 Cross Country Tour / 7 others
    The old version if you try and plug the switch back in - nothing works! I tried, just cause I could!

9. slej

slej Well-Known Member

'17 Magnum, 03 Vegas, 09 Jackpot, 2016 Slingshot
    The questions my all be academic since it seems DGD is MIA. I placed an order and on the 1st and got the notification that my orders status "has been changed to confirmed" Since then nothing. No shipping status, no reply to the message I sent on the 5th, no reply to the voicemail I left on their customer service number on the 9th :cussing:. If it weren't for that email (and the $200+ missing from my checking) I would think I dreamt ordering it:cry:. So glad I used PayPal since I know I am protected. If I hear nothing in the next week, I will simply notify PayPal and have my $ refunded. Then I will go with a set of Avon heated grips instead ;)

10. DWE1958

DWE1958 New Member

2013 Victory Highball
    Slej - Can you keep us informed as I looked at one for my 2013 Highball but won't part with any money ($AU) until that little warm and fuzzy feeling is there. Thanks for the headsup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Old-Gramps

Old-Gramps Well-Known Member

2014 Cross Country Tour
    Hmmmm after seeing the couple remarks of how simple it would be to spend a 30 to 40 minute quietly installing one of these to the bike, I think to self.... "self it may have been better you have the older technology with that wire cut in the fairing and then connected to the DGD thingy as even with a new victory key set up plugged in , it shouldn't work as those wires that are rejoined in the fairing are I believe the wires attached to the key and the kill switch and as they are now used this way, even with a keyed ignition in place it still wont start.....

12. SubDude

They have some odd hours being in CA. I finally reached them after my order last week and they confirmed my order and shipping. I haven't received mine yet, but after speaking with them I felt reassured. Hopefully that feeling wasn't just my poor judge of character.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. tree1979

tree1979 Well-Known Member

2007 Victory Kingpin
    Any one installed one on a Vision? Not sure its worth it on a Vision as you'd still need the Key to open the gas cap and lock the forks.

14. StillLookin

StillLookin Active Member

2012 CCT Black
    You are right, I got the older version and love it. Even with the cutting of the wires it really was not that hard to do and I am no mechanic. Sure you still need to carry the keys but you carry your car keys so I don't get what the big deal is. My main reason for getting it was I have push button start on my car and I would keep forgetting the keys in the ignition. A great product, I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Kaaihn

Kaaihn Active Member

Victory Cross Country
    Have this on my CC for years, its a fantastic product.

To those thinking it makes it easier to steal...it doesn't. If someone is going to steal your bike they are going to toss it on rollers and into a truck and away it goes. No one is going to have an ignition module or another DGD already prepared, find your bike, spend 30 minutes where it's parked taking off the outer fairing and gas tank to convert you back to a key ignition or different DGD module, and then reassemble and ride off. Never happen. Your bike will be gone and they will do whatever they want to in the comfort of their own garage, just like every other stolen bike.

If anything, this makes it harder to steal because you can't accidentally leave your key in the ignition and someone can just see it and ride off on a whim.

• Agree Agree x 4