VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 08 kingpin I installed a Memphis shades batwing fairing. The fairing works pretty darn good for keeping the wind off but my headlight sticks out too far. Was wondering if there is an aftermarket round headlight I could replace with it. I really don’t want to sell my bullet style cause there hard to find. Figured maybe someone made a aftermarket one that could hard wire in.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
On my 08 kingpin I installed a Memphis shades batwing fairing. The fairing works pretty darn good for keeping the wind off but my headlight sticks out too far. Was wondering if there is an aftermarket round headlight I could replace with it. I really don't want to sell my bullet style cause there hard to find. Figured maybe someone made a aftermarket one that could hard wire in.
I have a 7" round headlight that I'd let go of. This came off my '05 KP when I swapped out for the bullet style.

Automotive lighting Wood Hardwood Helmet Wood stain
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Beverage can Insect Tin can

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much? Rite now I’m still planning on keeping my kingpin but have medical issues with my daughter so might end up selling the bike. But if I keep it how much do you gotta have?

·
Registered
18 Posts
How much? Rite now I'm still planning on keeping my kingpin but have medical issues with my daughter so might end up selling the bike. But if I keep it how much do you gotta have?
Sorry to hear that your daughter is having some medical issues.

I was thinking $180 + shipping.

But you can get one off ebay that says that it has surface scratches for $80 obo.

05 Victory Kingpin Headlight Head Light | eBay

Since you are basically covering it up with a faring, nobody's gonna see the scratches anyway. (Just my 2 cents) & (no, the one on ebay isn't mine).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.