VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently went to one of the Polaris Factory "fuel it"demo days in Colorado. The dealer that sponsered it saidif you bought a bike after doing thedemo Polaris Inc. would give you a coupon for $1,000 in free accessories. This is supposedly a factory deal, not from the individual dealer. Anybody ever hear of this?The other 3 local dealers I talked to did not have a clue what I was talking about.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
They were offering this when the last Demo Fuel It was in Stockton at Delta Powersports.

Not sure if it's still in effect right now or not. The Demo Truck driver will (should)have all that info. I believe it's part of the Demo Days promotions not the individual dealers.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts

Yes, when i was at the demo days at Randys he was giving the vouchers. You had to take a test ride that day(s) and if you bought a bike within so many weeks you could use the voucher. But you Had to buy a new bike to redeem it. Yes it was for $1000

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i'm amazed at all these deals with referral's, kickbacks, price reductions, 5 year warranties etc.

It appears the Victory knows how to play a down economy. I wonder if the other manufacturer's are doing similar deals?

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
It is a promo that is running with the Fuel-it demo tour....and it is legit. To Redpin's point, Victory is doing a fantastic job right now moving bikes and gaining some significant (for them) market-share.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts

redpin04 said:
i'm amazed at all these deals with referral's, kickbacks, price reductions, 5 year warranties etc.

It appears the Victory knows how to play a down economy. I wonder if the other manufacturer's are doing similar deals?
Victory has some smart folks making savvy / timely decisions. Kudo's to them!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
OLD-GOAT said:
I recently went to one of the Polaris Factory "fuel it"demo days in Colorado. The dealer that sponsered it saidif you bought a bike after doing thedemo Polaris Inc. would give you a coupon for $1,000 in free accessories. This is supposedly a factory deal, not from the individual dealer. Anybody ever hear of this?The other 3 local dealers I talked to did not have a clue what I was talking about.
I didnt actually get a coupon, but the last two bikes I purchased came with the $1,000.00 in free accessories. My dealer took care of whatever paperwork there was.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
dsjr70 said:
I didnt actually get a coupon, but the last two bikes I purchased came with the $1,000.00 in free accessories.
my Cross came with around 2500 of non free accessories. Only thing I hate about new bikes is how long it takes to customize it to your fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.