VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's not just Victory dealers that are closing.
Corse Superbikes in S.E. Wisconsin is closing the end of October.
Corse was a Ducati dealer that also sold KTM and Suzuki. This was the last Ducati dealer in Wisconsin.
I am going to miss this dealer. Great service, very friendly people.
http://www.corsesuperbikes.com/

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

On a serious note: If you have a Dealer in your area that you depend on for service, instead of saving a few dollars by shopping for parts on eBay, drop by and see if you can give them your business.

These days, every dollar counts.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
corse shutting down is kind of suprising. I hope we don't lose any more in our area.

·
Registered
834 Posts

Andy said:
Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

On a serious note: If you have a Dealer in your area that you depend on for service, instead of saving a few dollars by shopping for parts on eBay, drop by and see if you can give them your business.

These days, every dollar counts.
+1 Best comment all day.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

We took a serious hit in Central Florida a little while back. Ride Now shut down their three locations. Not only was it a hit for Victory, but Ducati, Suzuki, Triumph and many other brands they represented.
I was never a big fan of Ride Now as a dealership, whether it was for Victory or Suzuki but they did stock allot of Suzuki parts and it was nice to have a few dealers close by to choose from.

·
Registered
671 Posts
wow that really suprises me that course is closing i was inthere last month talking with the owner scott really nice guy about tunning my bike again and the service department was back loged for almost a month it will be sad to see anether good dealer close !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.