VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed Dayna Beads in both tires on my Vision on Thursday. Was not sure what the results were going to be, but was having a little uneasiness at speeds over 65. Have to say it was a very good 15 dollar investment. Bike tracks much better IMO. I got them at:
http://buywitchdoctors.com/catalog.html?search=dyna+beads

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

OneThumb said:
Hmm, My wife picked some Beads up for me in New Orleans, you put them where?
Oh, I have those beads too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Here you go, one sale at Amazon
Trintiy Anal Beads

Price:$6.95
Sale:$0.99
You Save:$5.96 (86%)
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Healthy and Active.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
a real man pulls those out with his teeth!!

Funniest thing I've seen pop up here in a while other than Don saying he's buying another Vision.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

redpin04 said:
a real man pulls those out with his teeth!!

Funniest thing I've seen pop up here in a while other than Don saying he's buying another Vision.
Sounds like you speak from experience!!!!! It's round for a reason, your tongue!!
It's that dirty old man One Thumb, he always brings out the best in me.
It's been relatively quit the past few weeks.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
bubba said:
Sounds like you speak from experience!!!!! It's round for a reason, your tongue!!
nope not here, I'm married so no sex life to speak of

·
Registered
752 Posts
redpin04 said:
bubba said:
nope not here, I'm married so no sex life to speak of
Since I have been married I have become an "Owner Operator".

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
bubba said:
I installed Dayna Beads in both tires on my Vision on Thursday. Was not sure what the results were going to be, but was having a little uneasiness at speeds over 65. Have to say it was a very good 15 dollar investment. Bike tracks much better IMO. I got them at:
Just wondering what you meant by uneasiness.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bored76 said:
bubba said:
Just wondering what you meant by uneasiness.
Had a little vibration both in straight line and curves that started at 65.Did not get a lot worse at speeds over that, but I always had the thought in my head. Now nothing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
bubba said:
Here you go, one sale at Amazon
Trintiy Anal Beads

Price:$6.95
Sale:$0.99
You Save:$5.96 (86%)
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Healthy and Active.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

[/does this affect the seating on the stock seat???quote]

·
Registered
814 Posts

I'm curious about your instalation (back to the Dyna Beads). I'm assuming you put the beads into the tires you already had on the bike and that you didn't buy new tires, so did you remove any balance weights or did you have any on the rims to begin with?
Reason I ask is that I've alsopurchaced Dyna beads for my Vision but I've only installed them in the rear tire last fall when I replaced that tire. I wanted to wait until I change the front tire before I put them in that one. The front doesn't need changing yet and it is balanced so I figuered why wastethe beads, I'll wait. I'm also thinking why should I pay for balancing if the beads do what they are supposed to but it's pretty hard to tell if my beads in my rear tire havemade any difference.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
These beads once installed, how long does it take them to do their job, when you park your bike do they stay in place or settle back to the bottom of the tire?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I'm curious about your installation (back to the Dyna Beads). I'm assuming you put the beads into the tires you already had on the bike and that you didn't buy new tires, so did you remove any balance weights or did you have any on the rims to begin with?
Yes, I took all the weights off before I added the beads. Paint thinner works great on removing the residue from the rim.
These beads once installed, how long does it take them to do their job, when you park your bike do they stay in place or settle back to the bottom of the tire?
I would guess once you are going 10 MPH. They do stay loose in the tire.
Here is what they say on their site:
Dyna Beads dynamically balance tires on the move, resulting in a smoother ride, and one that lasts the life of the tire.

Dyna Beads are small ceramic spheres, high in density and perfectly smooth, that travel inside the tire to locate themselves opposite heavy points to eliminate out-of-balance motion.
The result for your customer is not only a smoother ride, but a better look - Dyna Beads eliminate the need for spoke or stick-on weights applied to those beautiful alloys. They can be used with tubes or tubeless tires, and work for scooters as well.
http://www.innovativebalancing.com/motorcycle.htm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.