VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,468 Posts
Have had D&D's on two other Vic's. They make good stuff.Make sure to tell them they need to make them in BLACK!!!

· Registered
4,468 Posts

Gadget,
I think it's great that you are loaning your bike to D&D (I also think they have great pipes) to get a free set of pipes. Enough on the commercials. You post the same thing on three sites. Just let us know when they are available.

· Registered
4,468 Posts
They sound great!! I like the slash you have and wish they would have been a couple of inches longer to match the line of the rear of the bike. D&D makes quality stuff!! Thanks

· Registered
4,468 Posts

rumblewagen said:
Picked up the bike yesterday :) I talk with the D&D guys about them leaving the pipe a little short and their reasoning behind it was sound. They were concerned that with that much tip hanging off the rear it would drag to easy or get backed into something.
Thanks, Still a tad confused.We are only taking about a few inches to continue the lines of the bike. Either way they are nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.