VOG Forum banner

D&D Performance Exhaust Completed ~ FINALLY

6027 35
I have been in talks with the Chief Engineer at D&D Exhaust for about a year now. They finally gave the green light and have been wanting to take on the Vision for some time now. I just yesterday delivered my '08 Vision to them for R&D purposes. They are excited about this opportunity to engineer a quality product with a great sounding exhaust note and performance to boot. They will be holding my bike hostage for the next 4 - 6 weeks during R&D but it's gonna also be nice to FINALLY get some dyno results after the KevinXinated cam upgrade. I've had D&D's on my previous 2 bikes and loved each set. D&D's facilities are about 2 miles from my house and they have always been very open and helpful to me. They are a great company and am very happy to have this opportunity to be involved in one of their projects. For those of you like me who have been disappointed with the current exhaust systems thus far then please assist me as I give owner recommendations to the D&D Engineers. They are requesting any and all input from Vision Owners. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress.Gadget
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.