VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a lot here but atleast they've ridden the bikes. So far so good according to their report even though they seem to think it's built on the Vision frame (insert eye roll here).
WHY CAN'T I POST A LINK???

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Nice to see them getting some press. I am I the only one who is anoyed by his writing style? Sarcasm and Dyslexia don't mix.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
some of the details such as the frame and the gas tank size are incorrect from what I know about the bikes as well. I'm also a little concerned with the 38mpg average rating from the 'engineer'. 1.3 gallons extra would only get me and extra 25 miles over what my stage II Kingpin did?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

ZZedmonds said:
Nice to see them getting some press. I am I the only one who is anoyed by his writing style? Sarcasm and Dyslexia don't mix.
Consider the source, the guy writing the article. He has a size complex...he even has to tell us about it..he's only 5'7"..I didn't need to know that did you? He needs a real job is what it amounts to (in my opinion anyway)

·
Registered
11,723 Posts
I enjoyed reading it cause that burnout took place 25 miles from my house. Man, I wish I would have known.

As above, glad some press is happening for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.