VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
Still not a fan of blocky bags on a curvy girl.

I do like the paint. It almost gives the bike some shape in the bags, almost.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I like the looks of it and the bags are more practical. Not a fan of the functionality of the front wheel, 21" would be the most I would go. Looks much better with this trunk and rear fender than the original and still has enough capacity combined with the bags.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like it but I believe that it would look better with the Cross bags. The bags on those Visions are the only thing I don't like about it!!

If they would have just widened it somehow while keeping the look and shape, it would have flew off the showrooms. If it had the capacity of the cross Country bags while looking like a Vision, I believe that alot more would have been sold because the ride alone really makes it sweet!!

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Meh,,,, I appreciate all the hard work, phuck the HD bags on the Vic

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
i wouldn't buy it but i would surely wave to it ! as far as the paint goes it reminds me of the wood panel look back in the sixties,,, wasn't a fan then and still not :sick: . the lines don't work for me :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
That one is my all-time favorite -- there is a kit, but you cannot get the trunk back on....or a backrest, if I remember. Kit is around $1500 plus bags, I think.
Mine too! If I ever have the disposable income, I'd love to have HMD520 build this for me. But with a quick release trunk and separate backrest. Someone should be able to figure it out, yes?

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
I really like this one as well. Overall it's my favorite alternate configuration. Still, what attracted me to the Vision was the beautiful curves that it has. What always bothered me was that Polaris never developed it more than initial release. I think this design could have been refined to next level. The project was simply grossly mismanaged and it never happened.

As to the one posted by the OP, I like the build quite a bit. Really nice attention to the details. I agree with @lou8700 that the big wheel in front would look better at 21", but they do pull it off. The finish is phenomenal. But that chop that is applied to the front does not quite do it for me, even though it integrates with the squared bags better. There is a Black and Red one that I have seen and my reaction was the same to that one. I prefer the OG Vision.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.