VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has a 2008 Vegas and she wanted me to find her a luggage rack. I contacted Will at Cycle Ops and asked him if he could manufacture the retro luggage rack with the Drag-N-Rest option. He responded, "…no problem, I'll fix her right up." As Will is always true to his word, the rest/rack arrived and the wife was ecstatic and wanted me to install it immediately only to run into a problem - they won't work with her solo seat. So, again, I called Will to ask him if he could help me with my dilemma…silly question. He is a very innovative/creative individual and came up with a remedy: send him the stock seat and he would modify it to my wife's specifications and recovered the seat with the same material as the drag-n-rest. The wife is beside herself and stated this seat is better than the two after market seats I bought her. Will, I cannot adequately express my appreciation for your customer service, quality products, and most of all your reliability and integrity -- THANK YOU! Here are the results:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow What a nice job

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Will is the salt of the earth. He's the kind of guy who you naturally want to do business with.

·
Registered
330 Posts

Wow Steve, sorry I hadn't seen this sooner or I would have thnaks for long ago for such kind words and pics. You 'da man! And say hi to Yvonne for me.
And BTW... thanks Scott, that's an awesome compliment and it's greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
330 Posts
The better way to put it is how low does it sit to the fender. On a vegas it's about 1/16", and on a Kingpin about 3/16". This low height is what makes them look so good versus sutting up into the stratosphere like many other offerings out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.