VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at my Jackpot and tell me what you think... Insider note: I had the original fender extended by a fabricator to give it a long "Kingpin" look and changed the front fender to a "wrap around" type fender. Added some apes. The pics are not that good as I took them with my phone.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice look!!! Love it. The only thing I would change is the rubber things on the forks. I know it's a bobber look, but your bike looks pure custom to me. Either way, great job!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses. I'm really not happy with the paint scheme so it's going back to the shop this winter... @ Bubba... The rubber boots on the forks was just something I found in the garage and stuck it on there just before the pics and forgot they were on there until I posted the pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts

smh07 said:
Great work!!! I really enjoy seeing new creations of these awesome bikes. It's amazing how much cleaner the engine area looks without the factory air box.
Real nice looking ride! What are you doing for the air intake?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.