1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
My favorite color.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
All I see is IMG in square brackets. I tried clicking it to see if it would open, but it doesn’t.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Re-post your photo.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
looks like it's linked to an outlook account

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
:banghead:Same for me.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Was it this one?

Reactions: crosscountryla

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I have been looking for 2 weeks at non existing pictures on this site, i thought it was coz i am currently in the UAE, but glad you guys cannot see some posted pictures too

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Pinterest has loads of custom Vic’s especially Xc bikes.
I’m actually amazed at how well they turn out and imo the best looking of all 3 American brands.
All this just brings to light again how stupid Polaris’ decision was to AX their own baby and go with only Indian.
I came away from another demo truck day and this time I rode all day and really paid attention to the bikes and not so much the infotainment crap. What a distraction !
The Big bores are quite strong and pull strong but using the sport mode is useless. Back to standard and the throttle is not as twitchy. Ordering a big bore Indian ? You won’t need the modes. This was almost a $7k option.

The cammer ( no big bore) was the best of all.
Good power and pull. Responsive in all 3 modes
Sounded good too. This option around $4 to $5 k.

The stocker also for the money a great choice. Low $22k and your on a bagger with good power and the 3 modes made a difference. If you don’t need the extra performance and don’t ride 2 up the base Chieftain with solo seat and no GPS is the bang for the buck. Throw on a set of slip-ons. A dealer flash and air kit and ride.
I found this bike to be a better choice than a new M8 Harley especially for the money.

Sorry. Didn’t mean to hijack the thread.

Reactions: Sturgis85

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Oh yeah ..... forgot the Springfield also with 3 power level modes. This is the Road king of Indian. The best riding and handling motorcycle I have ever been on. It was also a blast to ride in sport mode ! Throw on a set of fish tail pipes and Air kit / flash and you have the best in not only all day ride and comfort but they look so dammm Purdy !

Reactions: Sturgis85
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.