VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone Help me I am looking for aftermarket wheels for my judge, however I have not found anyone who sales wheels direct swap for the judge. I want to keep the same wheel dimensions 16 x 3.5 front and rear. Oh and by the way I am replacing the front end with the hammer S front end for the dual disc and the inverted forks.

Option 1 Have completely custom wheels made. (I don't think I will be able to afford to get wheels made)

Option 2 Possible fitment of aftermarket wheels made for other model using judge wheel spacers.(If so which model maybe Kingpin)

Option 3 Give up on keeping 16" wheels and buy oem 18" wheels and spacers( Want to keep somewhat keep judge original height )(Cheapest Option)

·
Registered
162 Posts
If you are doing the hammer front end just get a stock hammer wheel. The judge rim is too wide for the hammer front end. Then get a rear Vegas wheel which is a direct bolt on. You'll then have 18" wheels. Better ground clearance and tire choices.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought the tripple trees on ebay and the forks I ordered from the factory through a dealer

·
Registered
210 Posts
1. I wanted the inverted fork setup. Even if i did a wider triple tree, i maybe need a wider axle. Then gave on the idea.

2. I am not sure on the difference between hammer and judge frame rake. It will definetly accomdate the 21 front but not sure on aesthetic of reduced gap to frame.

3. If u want vegas 18" wheel, ping me. Comes with a 180 and a spare 200 tire too.

4. Ridewright does direct replacements but they are all spoke wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.