VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if you can buy just one side of these things, and how much it would be? Actually how do I get a list of all parts with prices? Or do I have to go to the dealer?

Don't ask why. :-(

·
Registered
1,090 Posts

Actually, I was wondering how strong those HBs are. I happen to have hit a fawn at about 60 mph with regular (round) HBs, and just spun and killed that thing for about 100 yards. The critter couldn't have been more than 30 pounds, but it bent the bars back 2 inches. The bar saved my gearshift and leg. The deer claimed the fender and wind lower on the keft side. I straightened eveything out, but am now curious about the CC bars.
Any comments? What hve you had happen to the bars?
fb

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say they're WAY stronger than just a tube. I believe they're solid, not hollow like a tube, and with the shape they'll be stronger than a bent tube too. I'm sure it would have chopped the deer in half.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i'm getting my left one replaced due to bubbling chrome but it'll be a warranty item. $308.99 not including the top cover which is another $70 black or $155 cherry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.