VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Victory Cross Country Trunk $1400 obo willing to ship or deliver if within a couple hours of San Diego, CA. Let me know if you have any questions on here or personal email [email protected] Won't let me post pictures so email more for pictures

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
What is the error message you receive?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the error message you receive?
Say something bout server error with a bunch on numbers under it, does it whenever I try and post pictures

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Posting a photo or two will speed up the sale from here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Depends on where you go and what kind of detail, for yours with the flames (if you want flames) and the flake and the 3-stage process, it ain't gonna be cheap, considering the cost of the paint for one. I picked up some extra paint (touch-up kit) awhile back when it was available, AF Green, in the small containers, no idea how much coverage, probably not an entire trunk, but I'm not a painter. Anyway, I decided that when I need to paint, I'll just have the whole bike redone so I probably won't need what I have.

Reactions: 13SicVic

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
In 2015 I damaged my right lower fairing and trunk lid. I took them off and took them to a local auto body shop that also paints bike parts. They painted the lower and trunk lid and 2 coats of clear coat for $425. They had a optical machine he put the lid in and it printed out the recipe for the color match and they mixed it and it is a perfect match.

Reactions: 13SicVic

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Any idea how much a paint job to match would cost? I'd guess 6-8 hundred?
If your bike doesn't have pearl paint, it shouldn't cost that much. $600-800 US would be $800-1100 Cdn. No way it would cost that much. Don't go to Maaco. Go to a shop that paints Beemers or other expensive cars where the owners are particular.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found the color matched paint on buywitchdoctors.com for 150$ shipped to my door and found a local guy that would paint it for 120$....I haven’t done this yet Beni was trying to see if anyone would want it before I went and changed the color and I found a local guy with the trunk I need. If your interested let me know and we can work out the details from there I still have the trunk as pictured

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.