VOG Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
I don't know about 'old guys had it right', but I'll bet one of those old bikes could still make it's way around a battlefield as good or better than any new bike made. :)
From the video: "Every man services his own motorcycle every week, and is as responsible for it as their rifle" Try THAT with a modern motorcycle and the typical owner. hehe.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts

·
Registered
12,864 Posts
They had more testosterone than we did and their fathers more than them.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
They had more testosterone than we did and their fathers more than them.
Again, not sure that is better. but definitely different.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have the Cross Roads with the Victory Batwing faring . I have ridden both cross bikes. They feel the same. Wind management is the issue with these bikes. The wind shield on the Classic is probably the best. The only thing the Cross Country has are the bell and whistles stereo system over the Cross Roads. You can buy after market that's better. Many Cross Country owners upgrade anyway. I find my CR a very good ride in town and on long trips. Good luck.
I see that MS doed not make a Bat wing specifically for the Cross Roads... Dis you use the kit for the Hammer?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.