VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looks nice but nothing I would care to own.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Overall a nice presentation. Great looking saddle. Fantastic paint. Not down with the circus front wheel.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I can appreciate all the time and money spent on customizing the bike, but why take a motorcycle that really handles well and turn it into something you can barely ride.

Zig-Zag

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
I can appreciate all the time and money spent on customizing the bike, but why take a motorcycle that really handles well and turn it into something you can barely ride.
Custom: adjective - to have spent large amounts of money to ruin a perfectly good motorcycle by making it look really cool.

Ask yourself, do you want a competent motorcycle that's comfortable to ride... or... do you want to look cool?

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
Not sure if I actually look cool on my near stock XCT, but I always feel cool when I am riding it... Apart from the two personalised wedges and an Ultimate seat, the exterior of the bike is stock.... As for the motor mechanics, well only a loydz's air filter, tri-oval exhausts and a PC-v is done there...

Some one tell me I look cool please, as I stated I certainly feel cool.....

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
Not sure if I actually look cool on my near stock XCT, but I always feel cool when I am riding it... Apart from the two personalised wedges and an Ultimate seat, the exterior of the bike is stock.... As for the motor mechanics, well only a loydz's air filter, tri-oval exhausts and a PC-v is done there...

Some one tell me I look cool please, as I stated I certainly feel cool.....
You look VERY cool.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.