VOG Forum banner

Cross Country audio panel cover plate.

581 12
Anybody know where I can get one of these cover plates? (Not necessarily in red)
Motor vehicle Gauge Automotive lighting Measuring instrument Red
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6,707 Posts
A former Vic dealer should be able to order one in for you. The part number is shown.

Brown Rectangle Tints and shades Font Pattern

Reactions: odellkevin

· Registered
6,707 Posts
Okay, it's apparently called a filler, display or a radio-plug display. Part number 5450569, and they're like $10.
What you show is a red panel. I have no idea what you are referring to for $10. Two Vic screws that hold it in place maybe? Absolutely nothing on the bike that’s of any consequence is $10. Do explain.

· Registered
3,561 Posts
Looks to be just that center section. Witchdoctors has them listed, but none in stock

• Informative
Reactions: Bikesofbrads

· Registered
6,707 Posts
Looks to be just that center section. Witchdoctors has them listed, but none in stock

Who knew? $10 is a deal at twice the price considering that its embossed Victory but with none in stock and likely never again, no closer to getting one. Good luck.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
What you show is a red panel. I have no idea what you are referring to for $10. Two Vic screws that hold it in place maybe? Absolutely nothing on the bike that’s of any consequence is $10. Do explain.
Google "Polaris 5450569". That's what I'm referring to.
There are a couple of places that have them in stock. I got one for like $14.

· Registered
1,776 Posts
That's from the 8 ball model without a radio.

I don't think you can use that with the screen.
It filled the hole where the screen would be.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts