VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Andy said:
The link doesn't work.

If you post the page link, I'll see if it can be posted on the site.
Hi Andy, that is the page link, copy and paste into a browser works.
b

Here's the Link, the video is posted below.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Did it, thats too cool.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks very cool. Looks safer than luge. How wonder how long the wheels last?

Andy, that may be your transportation answer. Just ducktape some roller skates to your knees, elbows, belly and you're all set. You don't need no stinking Spyder!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Putter said:

Andy, that may be your transportation answer. Just ducktape some roller skates to your knees, elbows, belly and you're all set. You don't need no stinking Spyder!!
He would still need a motor, we are lacking in the hill department down in Florida... Talk about wind buffering on that thing... :)

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Putter said:

He would still need a motor, we are lacking in the hill department down in Florida... Talk about wind buffering on that thing... :)
Maybe if I added a Sail to it, I could use it in Florida!

But, what type of Oil does it use?

(Sorry, I had to throw that one in!)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ancient Chinese Secret

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
What are the adrenaline junkies going to think of next?

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
That looks freakin awesome! A panic stop might be a big problem though............

·
Registered
409 Posts
That was just awsome, dumb as a stump without a closed road, and those guard rails won't do a thing to help him.

Can you imagine if he went across the line and into one of those cages or worse a bike.

I wonder what the people on the bike thought when he passed them...

Holy C_ _ _

·
Registered
1 Posts

Man alive!!!, that dude is Crazy!!!, but it was real entertaining to watch it!!!, what a rush he musta been felling,
I totally cracked up watching him PASS the bike, Maybe a new Olympic sport in the making, "EURO-TRANSFORMER-MOUNTAIN-LUGE"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.