1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Very intimidating.

·
Registered
9,220 Posts
Yes. You can put anything on your bike or your body you wish.....But, do you HAVE to?

·
Registered
8,075 Posts
I do find ****e like this fascinating..... Stomp the flag and get stomped on for doing so..... Deface the flag and get a nice smile and good on ya..... :angel4:

Reactions: Sanecrazy12

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree with being patriotic but what does 6'1 265 have to do with anything?
The fact that being my size, they don't want to engage in a conversation .. I'm all for having a conversation as to why it's just plain rude to deface the flag.

This country is going to hell in a hand basket quickly. The media is so quick to air people defacing the flag like it's the cool thing to do.

Well, It's NOT the cool thing to do! Many have given their life for this country and many more are willing to do so.

The point I was trying to say is, they just didn't wish to engage, only look at me funny. If they would look past the sticker and my size, we could engage and have a decent conversation and maybe just maybe they would get a decent understanding of what that flag stands for.

·
Super Moderator
26,119 Posts
I don't see the big deal. It's your bike and you should do with it as you wish. I've seen worse things.

Reactions: mister-g

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I like it, run what you want on your bike after all this is America !!. I also agree that disrespecting the flag is a slap in the face to all who have served and have made the ultimate sacrifice for our Country. Many who do so don't realize they are disrespecting the very people who have and are defending their freedom of speech as well as all their freedoms, then again maybe they do so F--- em.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
It’s interesting to me that the size of a person could affect weather another person talks to them. I used to (A long time ago) think a persons size played a big part in matters of fisticuffs, but I was wrong. This little bitty fukker, WHIPPED MY ASS. Turns out he had training and I was just a big dude. That was the turning point for me. I immediately decided not to assume anything at all about a person based on their appearance. I also got some training. :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
It's interesting to me that the size of a person could affect weather another person talks to them. I used to (A long time ago) think a persons size played a big part in matters of fisticuffs, but I was wrong. This little bitty fukker, WHIPPED MY ASS. Turns out he had training and I was just a big dude. That was the turning point for me. I immediately decided not to assume anything at all about a person based on their appearance. I also got some training. :biggrin:
Never mess with a midget standing on a stool. Lol

·
Registered
9,220 Posts
My dad was a somewhat stocky, but not tall (5-8). I never saw him throw a punch, but as a swim and athletics instructor also training in martial tactics in his navy days, he could get ahold of someone and tie them in knots to the point they were ready to give up without a fight.

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
9,220 Posts
Not exactly the same thing, but I used to have a dog that was a brindle pit bull, terrior mix. He was maybe 16 inches high at the back and about 35 40 lbs tops, but he could take out the biggest dogs in the neighborhood. Very fast, and he would actually be on their back, tearing their head up before you knew what was happening.

Watch the little quiet guy....

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
he could get ahold of someone and tie them in knots to the point they were ready to give up without a fight.
LOL! That brings back a memory.
My Dad had a friend, Harry who was an iron worker/welder, not tall but broad & muscular.
He was one of those quiet guys that never said much.

I was probably early teens & starting to feel "it".
One day I started messing with Harry throwing a few punches at him.

He just stepped right in & put a bear hug on me then reached down & wacked the backside of my knees.
I just folded right up and he picked me up like I was a ball walked over to a big trash can & put me in head first,
Stepped back gave the can a kick then rolled me around the yard.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.