VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these pictures of a Cory Ness Cross Country, HOLY COW!

I saw the CC & CR in person when the Victory trailer was in Corpus Christi, but the bikes they had were both prototypes (at least that is what the guy said). They were allowing demo rides on all of the other bikes that they had with them, but not these 2. I took lots of pictures of each bike, both were in the Solid Midnight Cherry and gorgeous bikes with good fit and finish.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Now that bike is HOT. I like the lay down plate!! Would look nice on my Vision!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
That is one of his better looking jobs. Not as loud and obnoxious as most. The seating position looks a little unfomfortable, I would need a set of pull backs on it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

kevinx01 said:
Note the conventional telescopic forks, and about 7 degrees of rake on it as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea I noticed the extra rake, But the conventional forks escaped my eye, due to all the blinged out, ball milled fork sliders & retro dust covers. my second bike I owned, had 45 degree rake in it, (looked real cool) but I had to lean alot more at slow speeds in the corners, high speeds were real stable though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.