VOG Forum banner
295K views 7K replies 67 participants last post by  VicVisionBulldog 
#1 ·
This is the Cop Corner 2.0.....now politics free. Still going to have the same purpose which is to discuss and post police related items in an attempt to bring better understanding to police issues through discussion.

Please keep the post on target and political free. I understand that sometimes policing is closely tied to politics so lets keep the conservation on the police side of things and not the political side.

I guess if somebody has something to discuss with me that has a political side mention me in that thread or simply PM me. I get a ton of PM's for all kinds of things from being such an active member. So feel free to reach out in that manner if desired.

:cop2:

#5 ·
At a local Bike Night last week I met several Roughnecks MC members. They were nice to meet and seemed a bit surprised at a biker ministry that focuses on homeless, prison and MC ministry.

#6 ·
This is the Cop Corner 2.0.....now politics free. Still going to have the same purpose which is to discuss and post police related items in an attempt to bring better understanding to police issues through discussion.

Please keep the post on target and political free. I understand that sometimes policing is closely tied to politics so lets keep the conservation on the police side of things and not the political side.

I guess if somebody has something to discuss with me that has a political side mention me in that thread or simply PM me. I get a ton of PM's for all kinds of things from being such an active member. So feel free to reach out in that manner if desired.

:cop2:
There's no such thing as politics free. Everything is political...therefore everything is on the table.

#19 ·
Crap being a Deputy Sheriff, meaning I was sworn as a deputy to a man elected every four years. Does that mean I am politically flawed?

I will try to be very, very careful....

Nah. Mentally flawed yes. But politically on track!

• Haha
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog
#6,783 ·
My relative, who is a Police Officer told me people can speed all they want when it's raining. He hates getting wet. So, I thought I'd post this. LOL...
That does not work in Oregon. Especially if you get pulled over by a motor patrol. They are already pissed off that they are out in the rain and are going to spread the misery.

• Informative
Reactions: KeepRidin!
#13 ·
Well ****. Looks like I missed some drama since the last time I was on. Damn near went into a panic when I saw that Cop Corner was locked. It's how i pass the time on MIDS while working the desk!

Glad to see Cop Corner 2.0 is up and running.

Regarding this:
Happened in my Sector two stations over from mine. The Pascua Yaqui Officers and Tohono O'odham Police Officers pass through one of my checkpoints all the time on their way home (most of them live in Tucson). I remember seeing this officer and occasionally talking to him over the years, he seemed like a really nice guy. Its a relatively small department and those guys deal with some crazy **** all the time (drugs, alcohol and DV calls fueled by drugs and alcohol mostly even though its a "dry" reservation). I know this is going to hit them hard.

From what I heard, the Officers and BP guys who were there all showed extremely remarkable restraint when apprehending this asshole, despite what our reputations say about us. I can tell you the "assault on federal agent" charges are window dressing at this point. We'll wait to see if he goes down for murder. If he does, the federal assault charges will probably be dropped. If he pleads to some lesser charge, for whatever reason, then we'll hit him with the federal assault charges, just so he gets more time. I for one hope this jack off gets the chair and doesn't get to plead out. *Disclaimer* I am in no way affiliated with this case in any way. What I have said is solely based on what I've seen happen in similar incidents in my career and solely my opinion and no one else's.

#15 ·
It got to silly for me so I just kept out of the old one.

Reactions: Flyboy
#17 ·
So here is my question during all of this craziness in the country the people who are rioting are using according to reports, Lysol cans Wrapped with nails and M 80s to ignite, The next device is a chlorine bottle that they used during an ambush, this is far from peaceful protesting, it’s more like an insurrection, lethal force should be considered justified?

I’m not sure if discussing the medias aiding an abetting the enemy during time of war in this country would be considered political?

at what point should this be turned over to the military since the local courts continue to let them free this should be turned over to Federal authority‘s and prosecuted by federal judges?

#18 ·
lethal force should be considered justified?
In those and many others deadly force would be justified. They are just lucky the police are being told to stand down.....and they can't stand up because they'll most certainly be charged.

since the local courts continue to let them free this should be turned over to Federal authority's and prosecuted by federal judges?
It may need to come to that. We need someone with a backbone willing to make the hard call to stop this nonsense.

Reactions: jwfuchs1 and Guest
#20 ·
Wish the site had Private invite only sections. That would cure a lot.

• Winner
Reactions: Wardogg and Flyboy
#51 ·
#27 ·
Interesting thread. I’m glad I missed the old one.
Thanks for inviting me!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13SicVic and Flyboy
#29 ·
#31 ·
Why does it say "Show Ignored Content" at the bottom of this page?:think:

Let me guess. Some loon is here again trying to make me as miserable as they are?

I called it. They can't leave me alone. :toetap: Took less than 24hrs.

Nobody feed the loons. Like pigeons they only multiple once fed.

• Haha
Reactions: Kurbs
#34 ·
Here's another release. Michael fails to comply with numerous commands and then after getting hit with a beanbag decides to get into a big weapon and leave. It didn't end well for Michael.

A also applaud The Sun for not placing his race in their title here.

#37 ·
And idiots protest other idiots like this when they get shot. WTF is happening in this country.

#36 ·
What a Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: VicVisionBulldog
#54 ·
Reactions: primethious
#45 ·
To this day I just don't get it... When a police Officer says to stop, YOU STOP! All you have to do is comply. Wrong, right, or in between - It doesn't matter. Simply comply. Why is this so hard to understand? Time and time again we see this. And yet people want to put the blame on the Police. All you have to do is comply. Be humble. Show your hands. Don't assault the police. Stay alive.

#46 ·
They would rather get shot than give up any perceived street cred. Pride goes before a fall...idiots.

• Winner
Reactions: robc90
#48 ·
#52 · (Edited)
TOTALLY agree. And any violence charges as an immediate hate crime and a felony record with some prison time. Wonder how the non-activist hardened prisoners would react to their BS behind bars? "Please sir...may I have another bar of soap?"

Maybe after eating cock sandwiches 3x a day for 5- 20 years they may come out more genteel citizens.