Cop Corner 2.0 | Page 74 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Cop Corner 2.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VicVisionBulldog, Aug 31, 2020.

1. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief

Top Poster Of Month

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    The prosecution already took a hit with the current body cam video and now another blow. Seems some don't want it used....the turd friendly crowd.

Seems the judge believes it is evidence even if the arm chair bigrade doesn't. So just like that the uphill climb just got even more steep.

VIDEO: Judge Orders Release Of 2019 George Floyd Arrest Video Showing Him Eating Drugs - The Police Tribune

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I wonder what came of it. I would guess the officers did a report to be investigated by detectives later. I think I would have arrested them.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. snobnd

snobnd Well-Known Member

victory magnum
    once the person is in handcuffs and no longer a threat to the situation.... pretty much whatever happened before is over for that individual, they should have stood him up and moved him away from the ongoing situation with his father.

4. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I was in this situation once....kinda. Was out with the wife(then girlfriend) and I walked out of a building to bring my wife in the event we were at. I asked before I did it and was given the go ahead. I walked out and got her but as we were walking back in a short female officer steps in front of me and starts yelling and pushing me. I was much larger so her little push didn't move me. I tried to tell her who I was and what I was doing but she was to busy yelling to listen. Not being able to move me she moved to my wife and pushed her.

NOPE!!! Not today small fry!!!

I stepped in front of the officer and it was my turn to do some yelling. I was then surrounded by several officers from her agency and their Captain. I gave the Capt a ear full about his officer and what she did. They did at first threaten me with arrest and I told them to do what they need to do as it will be sorted and show her to be in the wrong. I think it was obvious she was in the wrong because the wife and I were released shortly after.

With all of that I never once thought of touching the female officer and would never have pushed her. My situation was a bit different though as my wife had not done or said anything. This sawed off officer was just feeling mighty. Come to find out she worked in a jail as a deputy and had no street time......it showed.

5. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

Usually true.

In this case they needed to be separated because they were so close. One was able to grab the other...or almost. Plus the guy in handcuffs was in the street. You never want to leave a handcuffed person in the street.

As to the dragging that is sometimes better because the person that was just resisting is left at a disadvantage. Why have him stand and possibly resist again from a standing position when you can just slide him where you want him without giving him another opportunity to show his arse?

It may not look great but much of the rough stuff in police work doesn't.

If you don't want to be thrown to the ground, handcuffed, and then drug I would suggest staying back until the police have the scene under control and can speak with you. Running into a situation where officers are already amped up is a very poor decision.

6. satxron

satxron Well-Known Member

2006 Kingpin
    I think its great evidence if you are allowed to put in prior bad acts. The one thing I find really enlightening about that body cam is he got out of that stop alive compared to his last encounter.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  7. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

When you use all your lives but need that dope fix.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

9. arkvic

arkvic Well-Known Member

2010 h.d. road king
    think george floyd is a habitual repeat offender. too bad he had to doe, but, he brought it on himself. as far as all the crap that happened because of him, well if it werent his case that was used as an excuse, it woulda been someone else that woulda been used to fan the flames of blm/antifa and, their commumnist cohorts in crime.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Hmm, being a pilot I hate those things, kinda. But as an flight instructor, I have to know how to sign people off for their FAA certificate to fly the things...

We used a Bomb Robot with a twelve gauge disruptor barrel with a 00 shotgun shell for entries. Don’t remember any one being blasted...

11. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I made a impromptu entry using a olympic weight bar one time. I was kicking and kicking and though it seemed like I was crushing the door it just wouldn't open so I found a door opener. I grabbed the bar and being so long my first shot was knocked off track by an object behind me sending the end of the bar through the door about two feet.

Turned out it was a interior door on the exterior of the building. The guy I was chasing was leaning against it with his 350+ body which is what kept it from opening. The first miss that went through the door missed the guy's family jewels by centimeters at which point he decided to flee from the door. The next shot was spot on and the door flew open to expose him trying to gather and destroy the crack rocks he had on the counter.

Before leaving the scene I needed to piss so I went in and in the toilet I was about to pee I found an entire crack cookie looking up at me.

Good times were had by all.

12. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Awesome, somethings just don’t flush in time... Sax would not approve and the post on Holy George, telling and I wonder if Derek knew he as a dope-head. I already have a reasonable doubt and Cops are the toughest Jurors..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month

I think he flushed but being a whole cookie it didn't go down. What he should have done is crush it as he tossed it in. Opps!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Flyboy

Flyboy Well-Known Member

Victory Boardwalk
    Maybe a crappy toilet...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. VicVisionBulldog

Top Poster Of Month