VOG Forum banner

Cop Corner 2.0

214620 Views 6562 Replies 66 Participants Last post by  VicVisionBulldog
This is the Cop Corner 2.0.....now politics free. Still going to have the same purpose which is to discuss and post police related items in an attempt to bring better understanding to police issues through discussion.

Please keep the post on target and political free. I understand that sometimes policing is closely tied to politics so lets keep the conservation on the police side of things and not the political side.

I guess if somebody has something to discuss with me that has a political side mention me in that thread or simply PM me. I get a ton of PM's for all kinds of things from being such an active member. So feel free to reach out in that manner if desired.

:cop2:
6541 - 6560 of 6563 Posts

· Registered
2,659 Posts
They should be covered under the Law Enforcement Safety Act. At least for carrying. Now the mag limits? That is just plain dumb and they should all quit and move.

sheer stupidity.

· Registered
2,659 Posts
So I checked into this. Turns out the girlfriend was a thug talking 9 kinds of sh!t to her turd boyfriend. The boyfriend was actually breaking up with her and she said her dad would come kill him, this was being done live on social media so it was recorded. The boyfriend pulls out a gun and breaks up with her with two shots to her face, killing her.

Turns out she comes from a turd family that refused to help police with the investigation. They were also aware and ok with the dating of the two. Largely because of how her family refused to help us why this ended up happening...... At least that is what I was told.

It's still shocking to me though, but I bet her family takes him out sooner than later.
cant believe that people can be such animals. guess i am just naïve"

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,547 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,548 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,549 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,550 ·
Gonna be hard for them to flip that one around. Just another turd doing turd things. Fitting to be so closely related to BLMm.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,551 ·

· Registered
2,659 Posts
why? just tell them to get real, 99.9 per cent of the p[eople dont care. why bend to the fanatical whims of a idiot/leftist? the same person would / will complain the same about the u.s. flag. how about just knock them on their ass and say now go complain about that, biotch!!!!!

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,553 ·
why? just tell them to get real, 99.9 per cent of the p[eople dont care. why bend to the fanatical whims of a idiot/leftist? the same person would / will complain the same about the u.s. flag. how about just knock them on their ass and say now go complain about that, biotch!!!!!
It's Cali......sooooo, it's pretty much expected.

• Agree
Reactions: arkvic

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,554 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,556 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,557 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,558 ·
This is crazy. First he shows some road rage shootings that are just crazy. People are flat out nuts. Then at the end of the main incident we find out the gun being used was stolen from a guy on a motorcycle. The guy that stole it simply reached over and took it.

Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,559 ·
Reactions: arkvic
6541 - 6560 of 6563 Posts