27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,528 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,529 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,530 ·
Must have been a real sh!t background check to let this one in.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
Death penalty?

You would only hope so but since the woman is homeless she will get a plea deal and claim to be insane and then get to live off the system for the rest of her life.

If that happened to a child that belonged to me I would have beaten that person to a bloody pulp. I might even do that for someone else's child if I witnessed it first hand.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
He beat his own arse.

Instant Karma too bad this can't happen to more turds.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

What the **** is up with these plea deals. He should've be sent straight to death row. I thought Texas had a fast lane for the death row.

· Registered
6,955 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog these latest articles just prove how fu(ked this world has become... I know this type of stuff has probably been going on since the dawn of time but if they were caught they would've been killed on the spot if not a slow and painful death. Capital punishment really needs to come back for most these individuals. I can't even imagine having to be one of the arresting officers in these type of cases. It think it would be very hard not to take care of the problem right away.

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,535 ·
What the **** is up with these plea deals. He should've be sent straight to death row. I thought Texas had a fast lane for the death row.
So I checked into this. Turns out the girlfriend was a thug talking 9 kinds of sh!t to her turd boyfriend. The boyfriend was actually breaking up with her and she said her dad would come kill him, this was being done live on social media so it was recorded. The boyfriend pulls out a gun and breaks up with her with two shots to her face, killing her.

Turns out she comes from a turd family that refused to help police with the investigation. They were also aware and ok with the dating of the two. Largely because of how her family refused to help us why this ended up happening...... At least that is what I was told.

It's still shocking to me though, but I bet her family takes him out sooner than later.

• Informative
Reactions: jwfuchs1

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,536 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,537 ·

· Super Moderator
27,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,539 ·
Added more for the background on the turd than the "possible" link to BTk.

6521 - 6540 of 6563 Posts