VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I love the dyna . but as an old fart I also appriciate the larger wind screen . I don't think that would work with the rear end changes.
On anouther note where is The Ness shop.
I will be traveling in the states here soon .I may be going by and would love to stop by.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I've always liked the cafe faring look but I'm not a fan of the 20"+ front wheels. Makes the bike look like a big wheel toy.

I think the cafe faring would look great on a Hammer 8-Ball.

·
Vendor
1,398 Posts

Ness is located in Dublin CA... right outside San Fran.
I like the cafe fairing... anything outside the box is for me... but it is a knock off of the dyna set up.. but looks awesome.
I like Zach's design on the dyna... love the flat black... not big on gold.. sorry

·
Vendor
1,398 Posts
Arlen builds some of the best bikes around. Wild designs..... and he is definetly one of the friendliest builders on the bike scene. Definetly worth the trip to see his store. You wont be sorry...

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the Ness family and there whereabouts.
I will be traveling down to that area in about 1 month. Plan to be in San Fran about the 25 or so of Oct. I will copy the addy and find them as I will be driving with wife in our jeep heading out of the Alberta ice and snow for the winter months I will make a point of stopping by there .

·
Registered
717 Posts
Met Arlen at the 10th party in Daytona in 09. Have been a huge fan ever since.One of the most down to earth people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Read that he and Cory will be at MOM's in Foxboro on October 29th. Will put that on my must do list.

·
Registered
717 Posts

Been waiting two weeks for Mainely Action Sports to get their Zach Ness Vegas.
Really excited to see it. The scroll work on the Vegas and Vision look way cool!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rollin said:
Half_Crazy said:
Does anyone like this cafe' fairing?:
Yes!
i like it , i bought my victory at arlen ness and as some of you that have read my post that the bike got totaled doin 70 on the freeway so iwill buy another one soon hopefully .

i was thinking of doing this setup on a hammer s with tbars and the faring i like the hammer s wheels i wish my 8 ball had spoke mags on them.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Nessie044 said:
Pop:
I'm sure you already know this, but you picked the best time to visit San Francisco because it doesn't get any better than in the fall/early winter. Mild temps and little fog. As a life-long resident of the Bay Area, I can testify that Mark Twain was not lying when he said, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
If you can manage it, I would also humbly suggest a short jaunt south down the coast to Santa Cruz/Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur. Again, the absolute best time to visit.
Its been many years since I made it down the coast and can remember a bit of the trip. If we have a chance we will drive down that way . Our eventual goal is our winter place in Nayarit Mex so we will be crossing at Lukeville AZ.Really haven't set or coarse yet.
Thanks for the note

·
Registered
83 Posts
Rick057 said:
Met Arlen at the 10th party in Daytona in 09. Have been a huge fan ever since.One of the most down to earth people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Read that he and Cory will be at MOM's in Foxboro on October 29th. Will put that on my must do list.
Best place ever. Well, maybe second to The Ness shop itself. AND it's only about 40 minutes away from the house. I'll have to suit up and make a trip over. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.