VOG Forum banner

considering a cc

3803 19
This is my first post. However I have read a lot here about the cc. Actually several hours was spent discovering a few answers I had. Most were answered.
I went to my local dealer to check on a trade and see it in person. my experience was a good 1.
I have several bikes and had planned on trading in my Ultra Classic. that will not happen but they were straight up and honest about things. That I am happy with.
i do like the looks of the cc and the feel seems good. Couldn't get a test ride as they did not have a demo bike.
The 1 experience I had which was most likely a first was the parts department. Since I will be keeping my ultra I am unable to get all the accessories I wanted at this time. My accessories list was close to $7,000. We are considering going ahead and getting the bike with only the trunk as a accessory. The parts guy said he would honor my discount for 90 days. he dropped the price on the $7,000 to $5,400. he is letting me get the trunk for $1,389.
They offered me the cc out the door for $17,000 with out the trunk.
now I have to move things around to get it in my shop with the other 4 bikes. Goldwing, Ultra Classic, VTX 1800 retro, and a VTX 1800 c. When will I ever stop this crazy buying.
oh well

dd
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.