VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
No reason not to, just picked up a leftover Vision and saved a bunch of money. As far as promotions, I dont think there is anything happening right now.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

BlueStrada said:
Product Announcement for VOGMembers.

The Big Boy Wheel Jockey is a helpful tool like a 3rd hand to assist riders in the cleaning of their wheels, inspection for tire debris and checking air pressure without having to walk the bike around your garage. It is designed specifically for heavy duty cruisers like most all of the Victory bikes.

We have all big Boys Made in USA, Charlotte, NC to be exact and spared no cost in the parts needed to build it. Heavy duty powder coated finish, heavy duty sealed ball bearing rollers. Hi Tech 3M non-skid pad on the bottom for stability.

We have an exclusive offer for VOG Members that order by Jan 10, 2013. The offer is for free shipping & Handling($9.00) and includes a Stop & Go Tire Plugger Kit ($11.00) for those unwanted emergencies out on the road.

To get the VOG offer, type the letters VOG into the 'Coupon Box' on the order form or just tell us when ordering on the phone. All the information about Wheel Jockeys is here: www.wheeljockey.com.

From one of our happy Victory owners..

"My wife is always looking for the perfect gift, as she puts it "for the
man who has everything" and she found it!

I ride a 2009 Victory Vision with no center stand. It is always a
pain to check the air in the tires (which I do before every ride) and
keep the wheels looking clean. I am happy to say that the Wheel Jockey
changed all that as I simply roll my bike onto and can turn my wheels
with ease to remove the chore out of cleaning and checking my air! I
just wish you hadn't waited so long to come up with the larger model to
support large touring bikes but it was worth the wait. Thank you so
much for building such a fine product that makes my life easier!!"

Thanks and we look forward to supporting the VOG Members.

Wheel Jockey Inc.
What makes your part any different from the others on the market for almost half the price you are asking?

·
Registered
657 Posts

srgntbaker said:
Hello,

Considering purchasing a 08 Hammer leftover. Any idea of what kind of discounts can be expected? Any reason not to go with a leftover?
Five year old bike, now THATS a leftover. Probably fine, just make sure you give it a good test ride and carefully check it throughly.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts

I think there's a $500 savings promotion this Friday only - Black Friday. Call the local Vic dealer.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Sounds like a great find, I would question the battery and tires and ask the dealer to cover the 500 mile break in service for free.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Here's my problem with leftovers this old. The minute you plate it you have a 5 year old used bike and I'm betting you paid way too much for it. The dealers will never discount them down to used blue book value.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
BlueStrada said:
Thanks for asking...
We designed ours to work with bikes up to and above 950 lbs. I'll tell you that was a lot hareder than making one for 600lbs. So, when you are using the best quality components designed for the job, like huge bearings, and to last on the job, Made in USA it's simply a matter of best quality means higher costs.
We also felt it very important to make it compact enough to take along on one day or 10 day rides. Tire inspection needs to take place on the road as well as in yoiur garage.

Thanks.... and we believe that you will be very happy with it should you get one.
BlueStrada

What makes your part any different from the others on the market for almost half the price you are asking?
[/quote] With all due respect, why don't you start your own thread rather than barging in and totally hijacking this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.